Cognitive HypnotherapySwift And Effective
“…it worked the way I could only dream about!“
Cognitive Hypnotherapy in Edinburgh
Whilst relaxed in mind and body, Cognitive Hypnotherapy helps you find new perspectives and confidence to make rapid changes in your life. It is designed to free you from inhibiting thought patterns that were unconsciously developed in your past and which you now find hampering your current thinking and behaviour in some way.
Sessions are tailored to you for best results in a few sessions and you get a bespoke MP3 download or audio CD to enhance the changes you want. You will also be given techniques to practice for your future ongoing wellbeing.
Do you have an interest in self-development? Cognitive Hypnotherapy can be used to remove barriers to your happiness, confidence and wellbeing.
How Cognitive Hypnotherapy can help you
Your mind is responsible for your mental, emotional and physical health. This happens subconscious to your normal awareness: ever since your birth you have been unconsciously programming your brain to enable you to be safe and successful in the world. Sometimes this programming needs updating and as hypnotherapy works in the subconscious realm of mind, it can therefore be used for a wide range and variety of issues.
- Gain Confidence. You’ll find you can access your inner strengths more easily and more often to feel confident.
- Relieve Depression as you learn new healthier and empowering perspectives, take charge of your life .
- Reduce Stress. Learn to deal with demanding situations more easily and how to use your inner resources more effectively.
- Hypertension – I use proven hypnosis and cognitive techniques to help people reduce or even eliminate high blood pressure.
- Weight Loss – be your natural weight by changing thought patterns, feelings and beliefs around food.
- Anxiety and negative emotions – clear the hidden triggers from your past, allowing you to react calmly to what previously stressed you.
- Improve your Sleep by removing hidden stress and use relaxation strategies to enhance and deepen your sleep.
- Stop smoking. Clear the hidden behavioural patterns that hold you back from succeeding in quitting - leaving you free to stop smoking.
- Overcome Phobias and be free of their debilitating affects on your life.
- Recover from Post Traumatic Stress using various gentle and highly effective techniques.
- Improve Relationships and enhance the good in your relationships by releasing areas of friction.
- Connect to your Life purpose. Discover more about your true nature and where it an take you.
What is hypnotherapy and how does it work?
Hypnotherapy is a safe and relaxing way of changing yourself and your experience of life. Have you ever drifted off in a business meeting or family gathering? Ever driven a car and found you were daydreaming for the previous few miles? Well, while your conscious mind was daydreaming, your unconscious mind was driving the car. Daydreaming is a normal everyday ‘mind in neutral’ light trance. Cognitive hypnotherapy uses this natural light trance state, to prime new connections in the unconscious mind that lead to a more positive outcome i.e. the change you want. As in a daydream, you remain in relaxed control throughout.
What is Cognitive Hypnotherapy?
Cognitive Hypnotherapy was developed by renowned author and trainer Trevor Silvester at the Quest Institute in London, it combines hypnotherapy with recent discoveries in Evolutionary Psychology, Positive Psychology, Cognitive theory and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), to change the meaning you make from your past experience. Thus you become free from inhibiting thought patterns which can hamper your current thinking and behaviour.
How many sessions will I need?
Cognitive Hypnotherapy is a creative and productive process that can make a difference surprisingly quickly; problems can often be resolved within a small number of sessions – sometimes just one – and in this way provides great value for money.
Is it medically supported?
Yes. “Hypnotherapy is supported by more scientific research than any other complementary therapy”.
"Enough studies have now accumulated to suggest that the inclusion of hypnotic procedures may be beneficial in the management and treatment of a wide range of conditions and problems encountered in the practice of medicine, psychiatry and psychotherapy."
Hypnotherapy has long been recognised as a successful intervention, even as far back as 1892 by the BMA (British Medical Association): “The Committee are of opinion that as a therapeutic agent, hypnotism is frequently effective in relieving pain, procuring sleep, and alleviating many functional ailments [i.e., 'neurotic' or 'psychogenic' conditions].
Call for an appointment on 07887 682291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org