Cognitive HypnotherapyA Modern And Highly Effective Approach To Helping People Change
How it can help you
- Gain Confidence using highly effective techniques. You’ll access your inner strengths more easily and more often to feel confident.
- Reduce Stress. Learn to deal with demanding situations more easily and how to use your inner resources more effectively.
- Hypertension – I use proven hypnosis and cognitive techniques to help people reduce or even eliminate high blood pressure.
- Weight Loss - be your natural weight by changing thought patterns, feelings and beliefs around food.
- Anxiety and negative emotions – clear the hidden triggers from your past, allowing you to react calmly to what previously stressed or disturbed you and take away techniques to practice for your future wellbeing.
- Improve your Sleep by removing hidden stress and use relaxation strategies to enhance and deepen your sleep.
- Stop smoking. Clear the hidden behavioural patterns that hold you back from succeeding in quitting - leaving you free to stop smoking!
- Overcome Phobias: a phobic response shows that natural defences are over-working. Tone down this natural defence to a level that is comfortable for you, or even unnoticeable.
- Recover from Post Traumatic Stress using various gentle and highly effective techniques.
- Improve Relationships through techniques that enhance the good in your relationships and release areas of tension.
- Connect to your Life purpose. Feeling separate from a sense of purpose can be an alienating feeling. It is easy to lose touch with our purpose behind the pressures of work and home life. I love helping people to rediscover a sense of purpose in their life.
Call for an appointment 07887 682291 or email email@example.com.
What is hypnotherapy and how does it work?
A safe and relaxing way of changing yourself: have you ever drifted off in a business meeting or family gathering? Ever driven a car and found you were daydreaming for a few miles? Well, whilst your conscious mind was daydreaming, your unconscious mind was driving the car. Daydreaming is a normal, everyday, ‘mind in neutral’ light trance. Cognitive hypnotherapy uses this natural light trance state, to prime new connections in the unconscious mind that lead to a more positive outcome - the change you want. As in a daydream, you remain in relaxed control throughout.
What is Cognitive Hypnotherapy?
Developed by renowned author and trainer Trevor Silvester at the Quest Institute in London, it combines hypnotherapy with recent discoveries in Evolutionary Psychology, Positive Psychology, Cognitive theory and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), to change the meaning you make from your past experience. Thus you become free from inhibiting thought patterns which hamper your current thinking and behaviour.
How many sessions will I need?
Cognitive Hypnotherapy is a creative and productive process that can make a difference surprisingly quickly. It is not a therapy that goes on for many months or years, as many problems can be resolved within a small number of sessions – sometimes just one – and in this way provides value for money.
Is it medically supported?
Yes. “Hypnotherapy is supported by more scientific research than any other complementary therapy”.
"Enough studies have now accumulated to suggest that the inclusion of hypnotic procedures may be beneficial in the management and treatment of a wide range of conditions and problems encountered in the practice of medicine, psychiatry and psychotherapy."
Hypnotherapy has long been recognised as a successful intervention, even as far back as 1892 by the BMA (British Medical Association): “The Committee are of opinion that as a therapeutic agent, hypnotism is frequently effective in relieving pain, procuring sleep, and alleviating many functional ailments [i.e., 'neurotic' or 'psychogenic' conditions]. As to its permanent efficacy in the treatment of drunkenness, the evidence before the Committee is encouraging, but not conclusive.”(!)
Call for an appointment on 07887 682291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org